- I SO love living in Norfolk.
- Yesterday (November 20th) I filled up the gas tank in my car for the first time since October 9th.
- Which was also my last trip to the beach. Remember how I used to go to the beach ALL the time?
- I'm on an Elton John kick, and I've decided that "Rocket Man" is ever-so-slightly better than "Tiny Dancer."
- Since the beginning of the school year, I've been observed by 6 different people: 2 administrators, the AP coordinator for the district, my department chair, a student teacher, and the "gifted" resource specialist for the district.
- I TOTALLY do not believe in "gifted" education. Or AP.
- Recently I've gone on three dates. With the same guy.
- While I've made some good new friends, I still very much miss my old ones. And since I don't have any pictures of the new friends, here are some of my old favorites:
Monday, November 21, 2005
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Okay, I promise I am not becoming a cat lady (you know: 27 cats, 0 boyfriends) but some people (namely my sister) have been bitching that there are no new pictures of Luna. The thing about Luna is that she's weird. You know how cats are supposed to hate water? I guess if anyone's cat was going to turn out to love water it would be mine, given my near-worship of said element. Luna spends a considerable amount of time hanging out in the shower and the sink. In fact, as soon as I turn the water on in either she rushes from wherever she is to hop in. Weirdo.