Monday, October 09, 2006

Plug One, Plug Two

I've added two new links to my blogroll.

  1. Clipped Wings in Kitty Hawk. My friend Meaghan, who runs the bookstore I work at during the summers, recently started a blog of book reviews and the occasional derogatory remark about Yankees. If you like books, I bet you'll like this blog. Even if you're a Yankee.


  2. What's the Story? My colleague and friend Ronin, who likes to make fun of me by quoting back lines from my own blog, finally broke down and started a blog of his own. Not much to make fun of yet, but I have high hopes. He's a big sportsfan, so I imagine I won't understand half of what he blogs about. For instance, in just two posts he's already mentioned both the NFL and the Dodgers. He also mentioned Congress though, so I guess it all evens out.

No comments: