Monday, May 22, 2006

01.20.09

On my walk home from school this afternoon, I swung by my favorite local independent bookstore to pick up the copy of Not Buying It: My Year Without Shopping they'd special ordered for me. By the register was a nice little stack of these stickers:


So, even though I was there specifically to purchase a book about defying the culture of consumerism, I bought one. I mean, it was only $3. How could I pass that up?

I couldn't. And you shouldn't either. Click here to get one of your very own. As it turns out, a portion of the proceeds are donated to groups like Amnesty International, the Sierra Club, MoveOn, and Rock the Vote, so it doesn't even count as vapid consumerism.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Or people could wake the fuck up and we could impeach his dumbass.

But, that won't happen 'cause this war on terror and all that other b.s is way more important than the Constitution.

Brian said...

Oh, and puppies are cute.

Grant Miller said...

rock on. thanks for the bumper sticker idea.